You may have concerns about how the Coronavirus/Covid-19 situation could affect you and your money. See this page for the resources available at this time.
Advance Credit Union is ‘business as usual’; your money is safe and share withdrawals, deposits, loan applications are continuing as normal. We are seeing an increase in emergency loan applications and we are dealing with these as quickly as we can.
From Tuesday 24th March our customer counter will be closed until we are permitted to open again to the public. Our phones are unchanged; 10am-3pm Monday to Friday.
We are now strongly encouraging all our Members to activate internet banking so they can continue to manage their money easily.
There are a few things we can all do to keep everyone safe:
- Wash your hands regularly – see NHS guidance how to
- Avoid touching your face – see this BBC article to understand why
- Stay at home – see government guidance
- Do not come to our office; the counter is closed. There are better ways to contact us; online chat, internet banking and email.
- Our phones are very busy at the moment, if you can avoid phoning us that would help free up our phone line for those who really need it. Internet banking, Online chat and email are quicker, easier and helps us to deal with more Members.
- Use our internet banking for share withdrawals; it’s quick and easy.
- 80% of our Members already use our internet banking, if you need some help setting this up please see the instructions here, watch our video or send us a message and we’ll talk you through it.
- If you think that you may be struggling with loan repayments due to the Coronavirus situation then please let us know. We will be as helpful as we can.
- If you’re worried about your financial situation because of Coronavirus, please contact us and we will do what we can to help.