Missed your loan payment? Received a reminder from us?
It is important that loan payments are made in line with the loan repayment schedule provided to you with your loan agreement. If you know that you have missed a payment or think that this is likely, then you must contact our Members Support as soon as possible! As a responsible lender we will do our best to help you stay on track.
If you know you have missed a payment we can offer the following ways to catch up:
- Debit card payments over the phone – just call 0121 663 1960
- bank transfer – contact us to arrange
- Over the counter at our Erdington office
- Community Collection Points
- Cheque in the post payable to Advance Credit Union Ltd.
- Smartphone App – Paym or Barclays’ Pingit
- Debit card payment online – contact us for your payment link
Members Support hotline
0121 663 1960
If you do receive a ‘missed payment’ message from us then don’t ignore it, contact us as soon as possible so that we can both put things right. Missing a payment can be a warning sign that your finances are in trouble, now is a good time to review your budget and get some help and advice.