A complaint can be made in person, by letter, by telephone or email. Find out more about our Complaints Procedure, a paper copy can be supplied upon request.

If you have a complaint that you cannot resolve with us you may be able to take it to the Financial Ombudsman Service, but you must first have tried to resolve it with us first as set out in our Complaints Procedure. We can provide you with further information or you can obtain it direct from the Financial Ombudsman Service www.financial-ombudsman.org


Want to keep up to date on Advance Credit Union?

Don’t miss out, subscribe to our list! Subscribe