Join Now

Thank you for your interest in becoming a member of Advance Credit Union. Please read the following statements carefully before progressing to the online joining form.

  • I Confirm that I live and/or work within the Common Bond
  • I am 18 years or over (Junior Savers please download an application form)
  • I will provide two forms of ID if requested (see the list at the bottom of this page for acceptable forms of Identification)
  • I agree that I will pay the £2 joining fee and annual fee as required.
  • I will deposit at least £7 to activate my account (£2 fee + £5 first deposit).

Join Now


What happens next?

  1. You can pay your £7 by debitcard, just follow the link when completing your joining application.
  2. We will process your application and contact you to check your Identification documents and arrange your first payment if not already received. 
  3. We will send you a welcome pack.
  4. You will then be able to register for Internet Banking.

How will you use your new Advance Credit Union Savings? Our Budget Planner will help you see how much you can afford to save, and plan what you need to save for. Maybe a holiday, replace household electrical items or furniture, saving for your wedding or a new car? Have you considered saving with our Christmas Club?

New members can apply for a loan straight away, however our best rates are reserved for those with a history of saving regularly with us.

Apply for a loan


Please note that if you live and work outside of our Common Bond, or we cannot confirm your identity, or do not receive acceptable forms of identity then we will not be able to proceed with your application and any payments made will be refunded to you.


Suggested acceptable forms of ID

  • Valid Passport
  • Valid photocard Driver’s Licence (full or provisional)
  • National Identity card
  • Firearms certificate or shotgun licence
  • Identity card issued by the Electoral Office for Northern Ireland

Proof of Address

  • Recent Bank or Building Society Statement
  • Pay Slip or letter from employer
  • Rent or Council Tax Book
  • Recent Utility Bill (e.g. gas, electricity, water)